- How long does delivery take?
You will see an estimated shipping or delivery date for each shipment on the order summary, just before you place your order. An estimated delivery date (or date range) will also appear in Your Orders after you have placed your order.
- Free shipping policy:
You receive free shipping if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with "FREE Shipping" messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
- You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
- You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.
Note: Some items shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may not be eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping Rates
Only US/Canadian customers can purchase our products.
If you purchase our products on Amazon, your shipping fees when buying items from a seller on Amazon.com depend on the type of product you purchase.
Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items from a seller may result in multiple shipping charges.
If you purchase our products on bombexnovelties.com, we offer the following shipping options:
Standard Shippig(3-6 business days) Expedited Shipping(2-3 business day) Order Price Below 25$ 5.49$ 6.49$ Order Price Above 25$ Free 1.99$
Note: No delivery on Thanksgiving(Nov 26, 2020) and Christmas(from 22 to 27 Dec, 2020)
- Handling time
1 - 2 days, except any Sunday, Thanksgiving(Nov 26, 2020) and Christmas(from 22 to 27 Dec, 2020)
- About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Amazon.com or bombexnovelties.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States, United Kingdom, or EU countries may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; We has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be. For more information, go to About Import Fees Deposit.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
- What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
- Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the address once the order shipped.
- Shipping Restrictions
There are limitations, which prevent us from shipping certain products to some geographical locations in the U.S.. The locations include U.S. territories, Alaska, Hawaii, protectorates, P.O. Boxes, military installations (APO/FPO addresses), and diplomatic posts (DPO addresses).